Gaze over the Zambezi River from the open air Amulonga restaurant, cool off in the sparkling pool or set out on an afternoon cruise. It’s all right here for you at the aZambezi River Lodge.
- One of the few hotels in Vic Falls to lie on the banks of the Zambezi River
- The Amulonga restaurant serves a selection of a la carte meals including a selection of traditional African dishes
- Large swimming pool with comfortable loungers that has a view of the Zambezi
- Enjoy nightly African entertainment.
- A courtesy shuttle bus makes getting around in Vic Falls easy. The bus departs on the hour from the hotel until 9 pm and takes guests into Victoria Falls town and the entrance to the Victoria Falls rainforest
- Conferencing suitable for 100 delegates
- Activities desk